Jobs and Careers for Vets | Noble FuturesSeptember 23, 2022 0 By noblefutures
Veterans are an important part of the Noble Futures team. As a veteran, you have seen and experienced things that no other person can understand. You have sacrificed time, energy, and resources to help protect our country. As a result, you are highly skilled and qualified for many career opportunities.
VETS FRIENDLY JOBS
If you are looking Careers for Vets medicine, Noble Futures has the perfect job for you! We have a variety of jobs and careers for vets, from veterinary technicians to vet managers. We also have a variety of careers for vets who want to work outside the veterinary field, such as pet groomer or animal trainer. Browse our job postings and find the perfect fit for you.
Whether you are just starting in your career or have years of experience under your belt, Noble Futures has the perfect job for you. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical insurance and retirement savings plans. So browse our job postings today and start your journey into a rewarding career in veterinary medicine.
TOP PAYING CAREERS FOR VETS WITHOUT A DEGREE
1. Veterinarian: Annual median salary of $167,530
2. Veterinary technician: Annual median salary of $50,430
3. Animal health scientist: Annual median salary of $102,950
4. Veterinary epidemiologist: Annual median salary of $116,270
5. Biomedical engineer: Annual median salary of $85,470
TOP PAYING JOBS FOR VETS WITH A DEGREE
The following are some of the highest-paying jobs for veterans with a degree.
1. Doctor – A doctor with a degree in veterinary medicine can make an annual salary of over $165,000.
2. Veterinary Technician – A veterinary technician with a degree can make an annual salary of over $50,000.
3. Environmental Health Specialist – An environmental health specialist with a degree can make an annual salary of over $90,000.
4. Veterinary Radiologist – A veterinary radiologist with a degree can make an annual salary of over $130,000.
MANAGEMENT JOBS FOR VETS
The Noble Futures team is always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you are a veteran with a degree in business or a related field, we want to hear from you!
Management jobs for vets can be a great way to start your career after leaving the military. In many cases, these jobs are available with little or no experience required. As long as you have the skills and the ambition, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. Here are some of the management positions that we’re looking for:
Chief Executive Officer/President/Director – These are high-level positions that typically require an MBA or other business degree. They involve leading a team and making decisions that affect the company as a whole.
Accountant/Controller – A good accountant will help keep track of financial data and make sure it’s handled correctly. They may also be responsible for overseeing financial planning and reporting.
Human Resources Manager – This person is responsible for recruiting new employees and managing staff morale. They may also be involved in negotiating salary and benefits packages.
TECH COMPANIES HIRING VETS
In today’s job market, many veterans find themselves in good positions with companies like Noble Futures. We work with companies that offer a variety of careers and jobs for veterans. Here are some of the latest tech companies hiring veterans:
– Valve Corporation – Valve is a multinational video game developer and publisher, known for its Half-Life, Portal, and Left 4 Dead series of video games. They are currently looking for software engineers to work on upcoming projects.
– BAE Systems – BAE Systems is one of the world’s largest defense contractors, with operations worldwide. They are currently looking for electrical engineers to work on projects in their Applied Intelligence & Sensors business area.
– VMware – VMware is a global leader in providing virtualization software, which allows organizations to create, manage and run multiple virtual machines simultaneously. They are currently looking for software engineers to work on their vSphere product line.
– Intel – Intel is one of the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturers and providers of computing products and services. They are currently looking for software engineers to work on their data center platform products.