Amazing Things To Include In Delhi Sightseeing Tour PackagesNovember 23, 2022
Delhi Sightseeing Tour Packages
If you are creative and want to do a few things on your tour. So, here in this article, we talk about the amazing things that can be included in Delhi Sightseeing Tour Packages.
Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Hauz Khas Fort
Discover the majestic on your own with this admission ticket fee to Hauz Khas Fort. Enjoy admiring the famous monument, created by Firoz Shah Tughlaq, who named the royal water tank Hauz Khas. Find other buildings on the shores and learn about the historical importance of each and every structure. In addition to the Hauz Khas fort and lake, it recalls the glorious history of several mosques, tombs, and pavilions, which are now reduced to ruins.
About the Activity:
- Experience a sound and light show every night at the Hauz Khas Village complex.
- Learn about the history and importance of the Hauz Khas and other structures around it.
- Don’t forget to witness the mesmerizing sunrise and sunset views and click on some amazing pictures.
- The beautiful dark alleys and rubble create the perfect spot for some amazing photos.
- Find your way through the ruins and broken walls, and you can find numerous rooms and passages.
About Humayun’s Tomb Monument:
Popularly known as Maqbara-e-Humayun, Humayun’s Tomb is nothing but an architectural masterpiece worth exploring if you are in Delhi. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, this monument is the first garden tomb built in India. Reflecting great historical significance, the monument is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun. Also, Humayun’s Tomb is the first structure in India built in the Mughal style of architecture.
About the Activity:
- Enter the majestic Humayun’s Tomb ahead of time and explore the entire area conveniently.
- See the beautiful Humayun’s Tomb, uniquely built on a 7m-high raised platform.
- See the 150 tombs in the Humayun Tomb Complex, including the Bega Begum, Hamida Banu Begum, Dara Shikoh, and Isa Khan.
- Spend time in the garden area around the tomb, called the Char Bagh Garden, built in typical Persian design, often referred to as the Garden of Paradise.
- Find out more about Humayun’s Tomb, which has a structure of 47m high and 91m wide, while the domes are 42.5m high.
- Witness the breathtaking view of the beautiful red sandstone structure, with white marble domes.
- Observe other prominent buildings within the Humayun’s Tomb complex consisting of tombs and mosques.
- Be amazed by the views of Arab Sarai, Nila Guband, and Bu Halima, which are some of the few buildings worth looking at.
See the Jantar Mantar Monument:
Explore the well-known magnetism sight in Delhi tour to observe the scientific advancement of ancient India. Referring to the combination of yantra and mantra, the monument is made up of five observatories that were built by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur in the year 1724. Also, you can select the other location in Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Packages.
The emperor, known for his penchant for astronomy, curated 13 architectural astronomy instruments. Jantar Mantar was mainly used to measure the time of day and was active for 7 years. Later, due to the construction of tall buildings, the structure failed to assess the correct calculations.
About the Activity:
- Learn how daily data was collected by structure and time of day measured.
- Locate the observatory’s Mishra Yantra, used to measure the longest and shortest day of the year.
- Learn about the 13 instruments of architectural astronomy. The most notable of the 13 instruments are the Ram Yantra, Mishra Yantra, Samrat Yantra, and Jai Prakash Yantra.
- Notice the Samrat Yantra, which is a beautiful yellow structure, built with a 27m long arm built at an angle of 27 degrees.
- Be amazed at the facts of how Maharaja Jai Singh developed ways to calculate various phenomena of planets, stars, and the universe.